Concern for the environment and people
(fibre, filati, tessuti, pelle, bottoni, cerniere, capi confezionati ecc.)
Lanartex carries out physico-chemical and ecological tests and analyses throughout the whole supply chain, from the yarn to the finished product, whilst paying attention to the environment and people’s health.
These are just some of the analysis we carry out in our three departments: “Chemical and ecology”, “Textile technology” and “Reaction to fire”:
- Tests on fibres and yarns
- Analyses on defects
- Physical testing on fabrics and ready-made garments
- Chemical testing on fabrics and ready-made garments
- Tests on non-fabrics, leather, hides, fashion accessories
- Dyeing tests and colorimetric analysis
- Tests on colour resistence
- Ecological tests
- Fire reaction tests
- Tests for labeling and maintenance, compilation of product data sheets
- Assistance for completing supply specifications
- Consultation for the design and set up of woven orthogonal and jacquard.